Connection & Stair Engineer
- Provide support to detailing staff in designing & sizing connections & misc. steel.
- Must have Wisconsin PE stamp valid for providing designated design on large commercial and structural projects. Additional stamps for other states are beneficial.
- Provide stamped calculations for steel to steel connections.
- Provide stamped calculations for stair runs, landings, connections, & railings.
- Read and Interpret Architectural and Structural Building Plans.
- Utilize 3d software & connection design software in preparation of calculation packages.
- Complete Job calculations according to schedule requirements.
- Assess and adjust schedule according to Job progress.
- Understand advanced Weld Types and Sizes and apply their use to various steel applications.
- Calculate connection element capacity (Bolts, Weld thickness) per design load elements.
- Calculate various advanced geometric elements involved in construction.
- Understand Basic Construction techniques.
- Understand basic steel erection issues.
- Understand the Fabrication Process.
- Health & Dental - available for employees and family
- Paid Vacation - with set increases
- Paid Sick Days - 5 each year
- Paid Company Holidays - 6 full days and 3 half days
- Retirement Plan - employer-provided
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send a resume, cover letter and
preferred contact method to:
Rosemary Schneider, VP
920.849.2121 ext. 201
Please include the position you are applying to in the subject line
of the email and thank you for applying to CompuSteel Detailing.