CompuSteel Detailing Careers
We’re looking for talented, detailed, and client-focused detailers and engineers to join our team.
All positions are full-time and are located at our office in Chilton, Wisconsin.
Structural Steel Detailer 1
Structural Steel Detailer 2
Connection & Stair Engineer
- Health & Dental - available for employees and family
- Paid Vacation - with set increases
- Paid Sick Days - 5 each year
- Paid Company Holidays - 6 full days and 3 half days
- Retirement Plan - employer-provided
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send a resume, cover letter and preferred contact method to:
Rosemary Schneider, VP
920.849.2121 ext. 201
Please include the position you are applying to in the subject line of the email and thank
you for applying to CompuSteel Detailing.